Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Healing Coming On

One week from today I will be waking up in New Orleans. The travel enthusiast in me looks forward to another road trip. This road trip will take me from North Fort Myers, (which is located in the southwest area of Florida) up the Florida West Coast, through the Florida Panhandle, Alabama, Mississippi, to Louisiana and the French Quarter of New Orleans. Road trips are fun, especially when they are combined with visiting family & friends along the way.

As a builder viewing craftsmanship of days gone by is one of my favorite things. New Orleans' French and Spanish Creole architecture can feed the love for building and fuel design creativity in just about anyone.

Music is a healing source and the decadent medicine of Jazz is easy to find in New Orleans from the street musicians to the nightlife on Bourbon Street....I feel a healing coming on.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see your presence once again Ann ! Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete