Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Uses for a Random Lid

Are you compelled to save critters in need? I found my roommates Chihuahua "Tanner" playing with this frog on our back porch. The frog's skin was almost dried out and covered with debris that clung to the stickiness of the  dehydrated frog making it impossible for the poor thing to move and escape. I rescued it from the clutches of Tanner, who simply thought it was a new toy, rinsed it off and placed it under a hibiscus bush in a small bit of water (I knew that random plastic lid, that didn't seem to fit any container, would come in handy one  day). An hour has passed and the frog has raised it's head and appears to be resuscitating. I believe that by this evening it will again be catching bugs in the moonlight.
#randomlid
#frogrescue
#compelledtohelp

No comments:

Post a Comment