Friday, September 12, 2014

THE NEXT NINE WEEKS








Those of you who have never had to deal with being overweight should drop down on your knees and give thanks. The older I get the more difficult it is to get and stay in shape. Earlier this year BeachBody Coach R.J. Reynolds helped me make significant progress using the T25 program. Yes, T25 is an extreme program, but by uaEventhe modifiers, adding in clean eating, and a daily walk with my Aunt Sally & sister Mona, I was on track and feeling great.

Then life came along with changes that created convenient distractions. My work focus changed creating stress as I adjusted to the income change. At the same time my work was changing my living address changed. Living by myself made it easy to turn an area in my house into "my gym" but living with two other people in a house that is not my own is much different. For several months I have struggled with getting settled-in to my new surroundings. This struggle caused me to loose focus on my nutrition and exercise routine. This lack of focus caused me to loose all the ground I had gained, the lost pounds returned and brought more with them.

Fortunately for me Coach R.J. never gave up on me. He has stayed in touch and continues to encourage me. My friend Sherry says that Monday is the best day to start anything so this past Monday I started my daily walks again (I miss you Aunt Sally & sister Mona). Next Monday I will start the T25 program again (thank you Coach RJ). Even though I still don't feel comfortable claiming space for "my gym" in my new place, I will make myself do it.
I will be doing the Beta and Gamma Phases of T25 and I will be posting something daily about my experience as I make my way through the next nine weeks. If you are struggling with fitness I hope my upcoming posts will encourage and help you. If you are looking for a great Coach check out the link below to Coach RJ. If you have overcome a weight or fitness struggle please share your tips with me.


Yes I got side tracked, yes I lost ground, yes I let the horse throw me, yes I might get thrown again and yes I will continue to pick myself up, get back on the horse and I won't stop until I am proud.


http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/RJXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment